Saturday, August 15, 2009

Personal success

Hello everybody!

mm... well first of all, I think everything that you want (so badly) and you work really hard to make it real, finally comes true, it is called success and that mean happiness

all we know that being a successful person gave you an enormous sense of achievement and happiness.

I think that one of my successful moments was when i finished my first work experience, because at the beginning my ELAB went really bad, my mentor was sick,then she was operated and left the school for a long time and i had to changed of mentor and level, but all this turned out pretty well in the end, my new mentor and student were excellent.

The kids were so cute and affectionate with me and my mentor gave me all her support and confidence.

She was really grateful about what i did for her, then i realized that all my hard work pay off (i was doing (like 80) word cards about all the reading comprehension units), and i could achieve miss Carola’s and my own aims.
i think all this experience helped me to develop my personality as a teacher and also it is a great step to further my career, because now i feel more comfortable and prepared to carry out a class successfully.
what do you think about it?

well that is all for today.

kiss and hugs

lanistica

No comments:

Post a Comment